Yes we know, the football season is over! But fear not, ALDI MiniRoos has you covered!
See the FIVE ways you can keep your ALDI MiniRoo involved in football this summer:
- ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program - The Kick-Off Program is designed to introduce new players aged 4-9 years to football in a fun, safe and supportive environment. The best bit? Programs are run all year, so check out the ALDI MiniRoos program finder to find a program near you.
- Summer Football – Just because the winter playing season is over, doesn’t mean your ALDI MiniRoo needs to stop playing for a team. Most states across the country offer a summer football option for players keen to play during the summer months. Head to your local club, Member Federation or Association website today to find out more information.
- Find a local park – Sometimes the best kind of football is the unorganised kind. Find a local park, playground or even the beach; use t-shirts for goals, invite your friends and simply PLAY - That’s what summers are for! Don’t forget the slip, slop, slap, hats and water though!
- Sporting Schools Program – Join one of the hundreds of Sporting Schools’ programs being run around the country. The four-to-six week introductory programs are led by your local Hyundai A-League or Westfield W-League clubs and run during school hours! How good is that?
Contact your local school or get more information here.
- Hyundai A-League & Westfield W-League Matches - Looking for some inspiration or a family day out? Head to watch a Hyundai A-League or Westfield W-League game this summer to see some of the top players strut their stuff. All match details and ticket options can be found here on the Hyundai A-league page and Westfield W-League page.