It is important that all MiniRoos Clubs and Sites are prepared for restarting football and have an operational plan in place to enable them to resume activities in a safe environment and manage the risks of COVID-19.
We encourage Clubs and Sites to adopt the following measures when developing an operational plan for your program in compliance with government and public health measures.
All program providers must have a register to record who has attended a session at a specific time. Program Managers and/or COVID Safe Officers will monitor and keep record of attendance to facilitate adequate contact tracing should an attendee be confirmed with contracting COVID-19.
Registers must include:
- Attendant Name and Contact;
- Arrival and Departure Time; and
- Each of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell or have you been sick with flu-like symptoms (including mild respiratory symptoms) in the previous 14 days?
- Have you travelled internationally in the previous 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed/suspected COVID-19 case in the previous 14 days?
If the participant response “Yes” to any of the above, the Club/Site should follow the response procedures.
You can use your own attendance list or the MiniRoos Attendance Register template.
Each Club or Site must communicate with staff and players prior to each session to remind them of hygiene measures and necessary practices prescribed by the club and ensure that nobody attends a session if they:
- have a temperature equal or higher than 37.5 degrees;
- are feeling unwell or have been sick/have flu-like symptoms (including mild respiratory symptoms) in the previous 14 days;
- have travelled internationally or have been in contact with any confirmed/suspected COVID-19 case in the previous 14 days.
Message template: “Please read and follow our health and safety measures before attending your session. If you feel unwell, do not attend training and consult your doctor and/or the National Coronavirus Help Line on 1800 020 080 as soon as possible.”