Ready to sign up?
Click here to find your nearest Kick-Off program.
Want to Learn more? Keep reading.
MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
- A fun, safe introductory program designed for new players aged between 4 and 9.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives a MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, sticker sheet and an activity book.
- Plus, two free tickets to selected Hyundai A-League or Westfield W-League games in 2019/20.
To sign up select Find a Kick-Off Program when you're ready to Find a Place to Play
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child's ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
For more information on MiniRoos Kick-Off download your copy of the MiniRoos Parent Information Pack.