So, you are interested in setting up an ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program? That’s great news.
This page will tell you more about the benefits of running a program and what it entails. Or, if you would prefer, we can contact you to walk you through it. Simply leave your details here.
Firstly, let us just explain exactly what an ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program looks like.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
- A fun, game-based program taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 4 and 9.
- Weekly 45 minute session that builds skills through games and simple drills, delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball and a water bottle & lunch box.
- Parents can gain skills to coach in three hour session.
In the right place? Great, so what will you gain by running an ALDI Kick-Off program?
- Attract new players to your club in a nationally advertised program
- A Deliverer Pack (balls, goals, cones, bibs) to get you started.
- Free ‘ALDI MiniRoos Certificates’ for kids
- Coaching support manuals and weekly session plans.
- Full support from your MiniRoos Development office and the FFA.
- Full access to our STG program manager tool to run the program.
- Enjoy a rewarding experience helping kids develop social and sporting skills.
- Develop personal skills such as managing people and time management.
Next steps? Check out the details below or tell us your contact details if you would like more information.
|Have access to appropriate space to host a ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program.||A safe playing surface of minimum 30mx20m per 10 participants. Appropriate sites include local parks, clubs and schoolyards. Indoor venues will also be considered. Provide proof of access to facility.|
|Time to commit to managing the program in its entirety.||
Approximately 3 hours/week including administration and delivery.
|Provide details of at least one coach upon application. ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program Managers can also act as coaches provided the FFA Grassroots Coaching Certificate has been completed and a valid Working with Children Clearance is held.||NA|
|Access to some suitable equipment (FFA will provide accredited sites with a delivers pack).||Coaching equipment such as balls, cones, goals, etc.|
|Passion to work with children, parents and coaches.||NA|
|Passion for football.||NA|
|Basic administration and computer literacy skills.||Organised person, meets deadlines, can fill in paperwork and understands basic instructions, basic computer literacy skills.|
|Contact details of at least one reference.||
To review the terms and conditions please click here.