- Fun, football game-based sessions that build fundamental motor skills;
- Activities aim to improve confidence and self-esteem;
- Low participant-to-coach ratio resulting in greater individual engagement;
- increased touches of the ball and more goal scoring opportunities;
- Make new friends and develop fundamental social skills;
- Develop values of team work, cooperation, fair play, and respect for others;
- Develop a child's ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time;
- Keep healthy by getting active;
- Boys and girls also have the opportunity to play ALDI MiniRoos during half-time of selected Hyundai A-League / Westfield W-League / Westfield FFA Cup games throughout the summer football season, as well as international fixtures featuring our very own Socceroos and Westfield Matildas!
- ALDI MiniRoos offers time friendly sessions and locations;
- A nationally consistent program delivered by trained coaches;
- Personal accident insurance provided;
- A chance to interact and spend time with your kids and other members of the community;
- Time to catch up with friends and family;
- ALDI MiniRoos is conveniently operated at thousands of local clubs across the country, meaning parents shouldn't have to travel too far to be part of the ALDI MiniRoos experience;
- Constant supervision for your children in a fun, safe, welcoming environment;
- Enjoy a coffee with your friends in the club rooms or be part of the ALDI MiniRoos action with your son or daughter on the pitch.
- Introducing children to fun and engaging sporting activities at an early age will influence their decision to remain involved in the sport as they grow older. A more active child means a healthier, smarter and more productive member of our community;
- ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off programs are all linked to your local football association or club and promote pathways into these family-friendly environments;
- ALDI MiniRoos helps build strong, active local communities that work together to ensure the health of future generations;
- The local football club bringing you the ALDI MiniRoos experience is predominately operated by passionate, hard-working volunteers from your community. Volunteering for your community to support an activity your son or daughter is taking part in is truly a rewarding experience. Don't be shy to put your hand up and help out where possible. Many hands make light work!