- Fun, football game-based sessions that build fundamental motor skills;
- Activities aim to improve confidence and self-esteem;
- Low participant-to-coach ratio resulting in greater individual engagement;
- Increased touches of the ball and more goal scoring opportunities;
- Make new friends and develop fundamental social skills;
- Develop values of team work, cooperation, fair play, and respect for others;
- Keep healthy by getting active;
- Boys and girls also have the opportunity to be a Half-Time Hero and play at selected A-League/Westfield W-League and FFA Cup games, as well as international fixtures featuring our very own Socceroos and Westfield Matildas!
- MiniRoos offers time friendly sessions and locations;
- A nationally consistent program delivered by trained coaches;
- Personal accident insurance provided;
- A chance to interact and spend time with your kids and other members of the community;
- MiniRoos is conveniently operated at thousands of local clubs across the country, meaning parents shouldn't have to travel too far to be part of the MiniRoos experience;
- Constant supervision for your children in a fun, safe, welcoming environment;
- Option to be part of the MiniRoos action with your son or daughter on the pitch.
- Introducing children to fun and engaging sporting activities at an early age will influence their decision to have a lifelong involvement in Football;
- MiniRoos Kick-Off programs are all linked to your local football association or club and promote pathways into these family-friendly environments;
- MiniRoos helps build strong, active local communities that work together to ensure the health of future generations;
- The local football club bringing you the MiniRoos experience is predominately operated by passionate, hard-working volunteers from your community. Volunteering for your community to support an activity your son or daughter is taking part in is truly a rewarding experience. Don't be shy to put your hand up and help out where possible!