The role of the ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program Manager is to manage the overall operation of the Kick-Off programs. This person is an enthusiastic and outgoing person with a love for football.
The ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program Manager is responsible for the overall management and operation of the program, including:
- Complete the Site Application Form;
- Source and organise facility;
- Source and organise appropriately qualified program leaders;
- Attend ALDI MiniRoos Briefing Session prior to the commencement of the program;
- Ensure FFA training requirements have been completed;
- Confirm program details using the Program Management System;
- Promote the program locally and through existing networks;
- Manage the operational aspects of the program, including ordering equipment, program set-up, facility management, and program delivery; and
- Work with the Member Federation to manage all program enquiries.
If you meet this criteria and would like to apply to become a Program Manager please complete the Site Application here.
The Program Leader is employed to deliver the ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off sessions. It is their responsibility to:
- Plan, prepare, deliver, and review each and every session;
- Keep the games moving fluently, limiting stoppages and encouraging all players;
- Create an environment that ensures all players have fun and have maximum involvement; and
- Be flexible, patient and positive.
If you would like to become an ALDI MiniRoos Program Leader please complete the Expression of Interest Form here.